Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's on the Other Side?
Solution: "Place the rainbow connection decorations besides Kermit."
The rainbow connection decorations consist of the rainbow setpiece and the swamp banjo.
Solution: Place the cannon behind the director's chair in Stage 2: Kitchen.
It's Not That Easy Being Clean
Cramp My Ride
Solution: "Place the police car beside Big Mo."
Go Big Or Go Home
Solution: "Place the giant badge beside Sam Eagle."
Smoke and Mirrors
Solution: "Place the fog machine beside the vanity".
Muppet Labs Mayhem
Where's My Man?
Solution: "Place Bloosman beside Dr. Teeth, Animal, and Janice."
Solution: "Place Camilla beside the Chicken Coop, the Chickee-in-the-Baskee, and some Chickens."
Figure of Speech
Solution: "Place Boomer and Hera Thump Beside Miss Piggy."
X Marks the Bot
Whose Nest is it Anyway?
Number One Fan
Solution: "Place the Shrine to Kermit beside Walter."
Short and Sweet
Solution: "Place Rizzo beside Sweetums."
Rattle Your Jewelry
Solution: "Place the Crown Jewels beside Kizzy."
Spork! Spork! Spork!
Solution: "Place Constantine beside Miss Piggy."
- Whenever new Goals & Achievements are included in My Muppet Show upgrades, check here for hints, before spending hard-earned Diamonds.
- Early in the game, focus on the Achievements that are relatively cheap and provide a good return - harder ones will still be there later. (We hope.)
- If an Achievement costs 10 but only rewards 5; wait. Wait a while.
- The First Goal: "Get All Muppets on the ______" (eg Rooftop) is attained by digitizing at least one of every Muppet in the Stage's Market, excluding Special Editions. After this first Goal is completed, Scooter announces a Second Goal of getting one of each of those Muppets to Level 15.
- Level 15 Muppets can be Dismissed ONLY after the Second Goal: "Get All ______ Muppets to Level 15" appears with Scooter. Scooter remembers them and will award the 10 and the XP once all have been Levelled to 15 - even if they are no longer on the stage. Why Dismiss a Level 15 Muppet? Check out Swapping Muppets.
"Whose nest is it anyway?" is a reference to the show "Whose Line is it Anyway?"