What's on the Other Side?
Solution: "Place the rainbow connection decorations besides Kermit."
The rainbow connection decorations consist of the rainbow setpiece and the swamp banjo.
Solution: Place the cannon behind the director's chair in Stage 2: Kitchen.
It's Not That Easy Being Clean
Cramp My Ride
Solution: "Place the police car beside Big Mo."
Go Big Or Go Home
Solution: "Place the giant badge beside Sam Eagle."
Smoke and Mirrors
Solution: "Place the fog machine beside the vanity".
Muppet Labs Mayhem
Where's My Man?
Solution: "Place Bloosman beside Dr. Teeth, Animal, and Janice."
Solution: "Place Camilla beside the Chicken Coop, the Chickee-in-the-Baskee, and some Chickens."
Figure of Speech
Solution: "Place Boomer and Hera Thump Beside Miss Piggy."
X Marks the Bot
Whose Nest is it Anyway?
Number One Fan
Solution: "Place the Shrine to Kermit beside Walter."
Short and Sweet
Solution: "Place Rizzo beside Sweetums."
Rattle Your Jewelry
Solution: "Place the Crown Jewels beside Kizzy."
Spork! Spork! Spork!
Solution: "Place Constantine beside Miss Piggy."
- Whenever new Goals & Achievements are included in My Muppet Show upgrades, check here for hints, before spending hard-earned Diamonds.
- Early in the game, focus on the Achievements that are relatively cheap and provide a good return - harder ones will still be there later. (We hope.)
- If an Achievement costs 10 but only rewards 5; wait. Wait a while.
- The First Goal: "Get All Muppets on the ______" (eg Rooftop) is attained by digitizing at least one of every Muppet in the Stage's Market, excluding Special Editions. After this first Goal is completed, Scooter announces a Second Goal of getting one of each of those Muppets to Level 15.
- Level 15 Muppets can be Dismissed ONLY after the Second Goal: "Get All ______ Muppets to Level 15" appears with Scooter. Scooter remembers them and will award the 10 and the XP once all have been Levelled to 15 - even if they are no longer on the stage. Why Dismiss a Level 15 Muppet? Check out Swapping Muppets.